2003 Freelander TD4 SE
This is a fantastic Freelander with everything you could possibly want:
- Fabulous 17 inch alloy wheels;
- Beautiful chrome wheel cover for the spare wheel;
- Heated front windscreen as well as rear windscreen and heated wing mirrors – the snow stands no chance on this!
- A special water heater that heats the water to ensure the inside of the Freelander heats up quickly;
- Cream leather / suede heated seats – no cold bums here!
- Electric folding mirrors, so no need for this to be knocked off by a passing car when you are parked;
- Stereo with six CD changer, drive to the beat of your favourite tune;
- Beautiful chrome side steps;
- Stylish roof bars;
- Tinted windows;
- Wind deflectors;
- Double exhaust (one is a dummy);
- EGR valve bypass fitted;
- Tow bar with electrics for those horses, caravans or trailers;
- Parking sensors;
- Air conditioning, so you will enjoy the summer as well as the winter in this Freelander.
And that is just the features, what about the mechanics? You won’t be disappointed there either:
- Reconditioned engine fitted at 91,109 miles, so it has only done just over 15,000 miles (the previous owners had failed to have the breather filter replaced and it suffocated the engine – this is when we acquired the Freelander);
- New clutch and hydraulics (master and slave) fitted at 91,109 miles;
- New brake pads, discs, shoes and drums fitted at 99,326 miles;
- Recently Serviced
- New tyres
- MOT until October 16th 2012
We have been using this as our own vehicle for the last 18 months – and totally loved it (we still do, and will be sad to see it go!). It has been regularly serviced and thoroughly checked over since we acquired it.
The service history shows servicing at:
- 8,903 miles
- 18,255 miles
- 25,150 miles
- 37,230 miles
- 51,123 miles
- 58,862 miles
- 66,021 miles
- 91,109 miles
- 99,326 miles
- 106,215 miles
The Freelander has tax until the end of March 2012 and MOT until 16th October 2012 – so it’s ready to hit the open road! The current mileage is 106,384 miles.
This is a fabulous vehicle, the high driving position and fantastic view of the road, along with the comfort and power make it a dream to drive. Add to that the fuel efficiency of the 2.0 litre diesel engine and it is also a dream to own!
This Freelander comes with our 30 day warranty on parts and labour.Please enter text here... [nggallery id=22]