Is your Freelander’s clutch giving you problems?
Do You Want to make sure you don’t end up stuck in the middle of nowhere with no clutch?
We Can Help!
Our clutch replacement for a Freelander 2.o TDI (1997 – 2000) is just £475.
What is included in my Clutch Replacement?
The clutch system on your Freelander involves the clutch kit itself and the hydraulic master and slave cylinder.
It is not essential to replace both the clutch kit and the hydraulic system at the same time.
We can replace your clutch with a full kit for £475 incl. VAT.
We can replace your clutch master & slave hydraulics for £245 incl. VAT. We only use Genuine Land Rover hydraulics.
If you have both your clutch and your hydraulics replaced at the same time we can do this for just £695 incl. VAT.
Since we specialise in these vehicles who better to ensure that your clutch is operating perfectly? We have the specialist equipment and knowledge for the job.
Where are you?
We are based in Norfolk, postcode IP26 4RH.
If you don’t have a lift home after dropping your car with us, and are looking to use public transport, we can drop you / pick you up at the railway station – our closest is Brandon, however if you are coming through London there is a direct train line from Downham Market which is not too far either. If Thetford is more convenient for you this is also possible.
We are rather in the middle of nowhere, but if you do need to wait for your car there are some pleasant walks in the area.
If your car does not drive and you need to get it to us to fit your clutch why not try:
- Phoning your breakdown recovery service, if you have one. These will sometimes transport your car for free, or at a reduced rate.
- Giving us a call on 0780 9575 421 and we will arrange to transport your car to us for a cost of £1.80 per mile (calculated one way only to IP26 4RH). We can organise collection from anywhere in Europe (ferry crossings will be charged additionally where applicable).
How long will it take?
Replacing your clutch system can generally be completed within a day including replacing the clutch hydraulics if required.
How can I pay for my clutch replacement?
The painful bit I know! But we like to give you as much choice as possible, so we accept:
- Cash on collection (always nice!)
- All Major Credit Cards (including AMEX) – over the phone or on collection
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cheques – provided they clear before delivery or collection
What if something goes wrong?
We don’t like things going wrong, and you certainly wouldn’t! Quality is important to us, but in the event that something does go wrong you have our
12 month, unlimited mileage warranty.
Our warranty covers you for parts and labour in the event of any failure of a component due to faulty parts or bad workmanship. Just bring your car back to us and we will sort it out.